This Policy is applicable in the following situations:
1) You have submitted an application to be a participant/extra in one of our productions, either in general or for a specific one;
2) You have submitted an application to work with us, either in general or in one of our specific productions; or
3) You have submitted a program idea/concept that you would like us to evaluate and ultimately produce.
Please note that if you have submitted an application to be a participant in one of our specific productions, or if we would like to evaluate you for such a specific production, we will require you to provide us with an explicit and separate consent to process more of your personal information (including sensitive information), other than what we process here.
Type of personal information collected. We will collect and use information about your application and/or submission which may include:
a) a description of yourself (including your background, work experience, interests and gender);
b) a CV;
c) a photo and general look description (including e.g. your clothing size);
d) a covering letter; and/or
e) any other information you supply to us in connection with your application and/or submission.
We may also require you to provide qualifications or test results and, if relevant for the role that you are being considered for, prior criminal convictions. If your application proceeds to an offer of an agreement, we will require additional information from you, for example right to work documents, references from third parties and health information if adjustments are required to the role.
How is the information collected? Information will either be collected directly from you or third parties as set out above.
How will the information be used? The information will be used to consider whether you have the skills necessary to carry out the role applied for, if you are eligible for participating in any production or to evaluate your submission. It may also be used to check that there are no legal obstacles to you undertaking the role/participation or for us to make use of your submission. Initially the information will be considered by those assessing applications for the role and/or submissions. It will then be provided to those who are interviewing to determine your application and/or submission and the terms upon which an offer may be made to you. Where third parties are required to assist us, we will ensure that any third party has appropriate security measures in place to protect your information in line with our own policies.
For how long will we retain the information? We will retain your information in accordance with the following:
1) For two years if you have submitted a general application to be a participant/extra in one of our productions (not a specific one);
2) In accordance with the explicit consent form for the specific production if you have submitted an application to be a participant/extra in one of our specific productions;
3) For two years if you have submitted an application to work with us, either in general or in one of our specific productions; and
4) For one year if you have submitted a program idea/concept that you would like us to evaluate and ultimately produce.
Your rights. We understand that you may at times need further information from us regarding your personal data or that you may wish to update or correct the personal data you have provided us with. In light hereof, you have inter alia the following rights under this Notice:
• Right to access your personal data: you have the right to obtain confirmation from us as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and information.
• Right to rectification of personal data: if you find that personal data that we process about you is inaccurate, you have the right to have us correct such personal data.
• Right to erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten): under certain circumstances, such as if your personal data has been unlawfully processed or you have withdrawn your consent (if the processing of your personal data is based on consent), you have the right to request and obtain erasure of your personal data from us.
• Right to restriction of processing: under certain circumstances, such as if you question the accuracy of your personal data or you have objected to our legitimate purpose to process your personal data, you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data until a solution has been found.
• Right to object to processing: under certain circumstances, such as if you question the accuracy of your personal data, you have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to such processing.
• Right to data portability: if your personal data is processed by automated means based on your consent or for the fulfilment of our contractual relationship, you have the right to request that we provide you with your personal data on a machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
• Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: you have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our processing of your personal data with your supervisory authority “Datainspektionen”.
If you have any questions or to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org